Friday, January 05, 2007

Things

Things That Grind My Gears, Get My Goat and Gripe My Butt:
  • When drivers slow down before putting their turning signals on.
  • When lemon wedges are sliced so thin that it's impossible to effectively squeeze any lemon juice into your beverage.
  • When people pronounce "poinsettia" with only three syllables....There's an "i" in there, people!
Things I Never Get Tired Of:
  • Flea Markets, Yard Sales, Thrift Shops and Bargain Bins
  • Watching the Heels beat Dook
Things I'm Looking Forward To This Spring:
  • MerleFest '07
  • Camping (Let's do it this year!)
  • Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings at Weaver Street
  • When it warms up enough to dine 'alfresco' (although that might be tomorrow...it's going to be in the 70's!)
Things I'm Not Happy About Coming Back Into Style
  • Skinny Jeans
Things I Absolutely Have to Finish Before the End of Next Week
  • My grad school application

No comments: