Tuesday, January 16, 2007

All That Glitters is Not Gold

My Golden Globe Afterthoughts:

  • On Hugh Laurie: funny= sexy. Every time.
  • I want to think Renee Zellweger is pretty, but I can't get past her squinty eyes.
  • Speaking of eyes, did Forest Whitaker have pink eye?
  • As much as I love him, I think James Woods is long overdue for some microdermabrasion.
  • What was up with Hugh Grant's hair?
  • When Hugh Grant said, "Prince, wherever you are, stand up and take a bow," I swear I heard Prince say, "I am standing!"
  • I guess boys never outgrow the thrill of giggling over their private parts.
  • Is Kate Winslet not the most talented beautiful woman (or the most beautiful talented woman) on Earth?
  • Vanessa Williams? Thing 1 and Thing 2 called. They want their hair back.

That's all.

No comments: