Monday, June 05, 2006

My Life as an iPod





Great News! My iPod came fully back to life! I think the spin cycle did it some good, because it sounds even better than it did before the full wash! To celebrate, I've posted "My Life as an iPod."

Here are the instructions and then my results after.
Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. Post on your blog. Ok, I admit, I cheated a little. Some of them are random shuffles and some of them aren’t, but they are all songs on my iPod.

Will I get far in life?
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing, Jack Johnson

How do my friends see me?
Haunted, The Pogues and Sinead O’Connor

Where will I get married?
Farm House, Phish

What is my best friend's theme song?I
Wanna Be Sedated, The Ramones

What is the story of my life?
Crash, The Primitives

What was high school like?
Rock N Roll High School, The Ramones

How can I get ahead in life?
Smile Like You Mean It, The Killers

What is the best thing about me?
Terrible Vision, Rhett Miller

How is today going to be?
Tears and Rain, James Blunt

What is in store for this weekend?
40 Boys in 40 Nights, The Donnas

What song describes my parents?
A Man And A Woman, U2

My grandparents?
Down The Old Plank Road, Bela Fleck/Jeff White

How is my life going?
Dark As A Dungeon, Vince Gill

What song will they play at my funeral?
Supposed To Be, Jack Johnson

How does the world see me?
Superstar, Carpenters, Tommy Boy Soundtrack

Will I have a happy life?
I Do, Weezer

What do my friends really think of me?
The Irish Rover, The Pogues

Do people secretly lust after me?
Never Know, Jack Johnson

How can I make myself happy?
Brown Sugar, Rolling Stones

What should I do with my life?
Talk, Coldplay

Will I ever have children?
Gracie, Ben Folds

What is some good advice?
Love And Peace Or Else, U2

What is my signature dancing song?
I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor, Arctic Monkeys

What do I think my current theme song is?
Lost Cause, Beck

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Super Mario Brothers Theme, Mr. Bungle

What type of men/women do you like?
Tennesse Stud, Jeff White/The Chieftains

What did you think of this?
Mixed Emotions, Rolling Stones

No comments: