Thursday, June 15, 2006

It's the Little Things in Life...



Just a few funny/cute things that the kids have done or said:

Grace:
  • Calling Lucky Charms, "Chucky Arms"
  • When asked if she would like to move to Boone replying, "I'm not a Boone kid."
  • Playing a song on the piano and making up lyrics about the Literacy Council
  • Calling a movie theater a "movieator"
  • Calling a microphone a microwave and a cucumber a hamburger
  • Calling Grandpa George "Baby George" and Baby Reese "Mr. Reese"

Johnny:

  • Saying, "Hi, I'm name Dinosaur Bones."
  • Asking me to help him take off his princess dress so he can play with his tools, because you don't wear a dress when you play with tools. It ain't right.
  • Telling me that I'm Cinderella and that he's a prince and that he loves me and wants to take me to a Ball and marry me.

No comments: