Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Good News!!

Today's post was going to include high school photos of me and my best friend Road Kill Mama, but those will have to wait until tomorrow, because...I just found out that I've been accepted into UNC's School of Social Work Masters Program! I've been waiting and waiting to hear, so Monday I called to ask when I might hear, Tuesday I got a call saying recommendation letters had been mailed, and today I just got a voice mail message congratulating me and that my "letter is in the mail."

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...

4 comments:

Tamara Swedberg said...

Congrats Sarah!

KevAlex said...

Congrats too, Bird. Like they wouldn't invite you. It would be their lose.

Hey, even i have Road Kill Mama photos!!! New Years Eve 1991 or 2?

KevAlex said...

Their loss... sorry about the grammar.

Dan Smith said...

Congratulations! I know you'll do great, but I hope you love it too.