Monday, December 11, 2006

Nothing Compares 2 U


Someone who was at our house recently asked, "What, do you have a professional photographer follow you around all the time?" due to all of the nice black and white photos we have up in our living room. A lot of that credit goes to my dad, some to me, a little to David, but most goes to Genevieve Fridley who took Cooley family photos one year ago that we used for our 2005 Christmas Card. It's by far our best yet, and we don't know how to follow up with this year's card. Genevieve, come back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw. Thanks.

Now, you gotta add me to your Christmas card list. I'm sure you will make a good one. And, I am planning on a NC visit come April.

Good luck on that GRE.

Jen said...

No kidding. Everybody loves Genevieve's pictures over here.