Friday, April 18, 2008

Sunburnt Brain

I have a lot on my mind these days. To name a few:

1. End of the semester assignments. I haven't even finished this semester and already have received an e-mail alerting us to summer school reading that is due on the first day of class.

2. My health issues. More lab tests have been ordered. This is suspected as well as this.

3. Grace's developmental issues. Someone from here is coming by the house tomorrow to evaluate Grace to determine if she's a good candidate for this.

4. How are we going to pay for all of this?

5. At least it's sunny out and at least I have cute shoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally got myself over here! You must come to GSO sometime soon! MY BF has had a lot of the same symptoms as you and was dagnosed as having mercury poisoning. She went through a lot of different docs (western & homeopathic practices) and ways to detox. She also had the fillings in her mouth removed. You guys would have a lot to talk about! She is also on my facebook friends. Frankie Smith. I hope things improve for you!