Monday, April 28, 2008

OMG, It's Getting Good

All I did was ask him to be my Facebook friend and upon his acceptance, I found out all this crazy polling stuff going on! My favorite peace-man-sensitive-pony-tailed-folk-singer is all over the news exposing negative Clinton campainging!!!

I really wanted to go to the Arcade Fire/Superchunk Obama Rally this Friday so I went down to Pittsboro to score some tix yesterday. I got them (and a few extras if anyone's interested) and in a matter of seconds also agreed to make about 250 phone calls and do some door-to-door canvassing for Obama this weekend. I'm pumped. I think I may even have a chance of swinging David over to my side (my husband David, not folk-singer David). We'll see what he thinks after Friday's concert.

I'm pumped, people!!!!

No comments: