Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yeah! The Gym!

Yesterday when I picked the kids up from "Spanish For Fun Dot Com" (as they call it--their daddy created the website after all) I asked them who wanted to go to the kid room at the gym. They both started jumping up and down and screaming (in a good way), "The gym! The gym! Yay, we're going to the gym!" Ha! I've tricked them into thinking the gym is a fun place to go. Heck, I've tricked myself into thinking that they gym is a fun place to go. Then on the way to the gym, I kept hearing familiar snippets from the backseat like, "Every little thing gonna be alright." And then "Jamaica" and then "big volcanos" and then "Reggae." All of this coming from Grace. I said, "Grace, who taught you all of that?" She said, "Guitar Boy." Apparently "Guitar Boy" has been teaching the kids at preschool about reggae music, Jamaica, and stuff of that nature. When we got home, we pulled out some reggae and all danced around for a jammin' fun time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested