Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Are Your Family Reunions This Much Fun?

Below is an e-mail I got today about a family reunion (on my mom's side) that is coming up in Louisville, KY. I think I can say, withouth a doubt, the Ballantines put on the best family reunions ever.

"Ballantines--Nancy Bell is hosting a barbecue picnic on Saturday night of the Aug 25-27 reunion. She has arranged for a caterer to pull his trailer into her driveway and serve ribs or a pulled barbecue sandwich plus two sides (coleslaw, potato salad, or baked beans) for $10 per person. Soft drinks and mixer will be there, as well as a keg of beer, thanks to Nathaniel and Keith. We need a headcount of how many are coming, plus how many want ribs and how many want pulled barbecue. Please send your headcount and preferences to me via email by August 14. And remember to bring whatever other beverage, music, video, instruments you may want."

No comments: