Wednesday, July 26, 2006

a little sanuk (sanuk means 'fun' in thai)

My cousin, a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand, sent this list out in an e-mail. I decided to post my answers here.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Building Supervisor, Student Union, UNC
2. VISTA Volunteer, Northwest Florida
3. Director of Satellite Centers, Durham Tech Community College, Orange County, NC
4. Executive Administrator, Lucy Daniels Foundation
B) Four jobs I would like to have in my life:
1. Director of a really cool nonprofit that does really cool work
2. Full-time Freelance writer
3. Professional Clown
4. Event Planner
C) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Sixteen Candles
2. Rushmore
3. Lightfoot Home Videos
4. Bridget Jones’s Diary
D) Four places I have lived:
1. Bloomington, IN
2. Columbus, OH
3. Boone, NC
4. De Funiak Springs, FL
E) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Sopranos
2. Sex and the City
3. Friends
4. Northern Exposure
F) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Greece
2. Wales/England
3. Huerfano Valley, Colorado
4. Bay Area, California
G) Websites I visit daily
1. gmail.com
2. blogger.com
3. salon.com
4. all of my friends' blogs
H) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lime Popsicles
2. Owensboro, KY BBQ
3. Strawberry Ice Cream
4. Twizzlers (is that a food?)
I) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Greece
2. Wales/England
3. Huerfano Valley, Colorado
4. Bay Area, California

J) Four favorite books
1. The Sun Also Rises, Ernest Hemingway
2. Saint Maybe, Anne Tyler
3. Raney, Clyde Edgerton
4. The Last American Man, Elizabeth Gilbert (I laughed, I cried)

2 comments:

KevAlex said...

I have new respect for you, Bird.

Rushmore is a movie that gets better and better everytime you watch.
(You have to check out Bottle Rocket, the movie before that by Wes Anderson)

Caramore said...

Oh, yes, I've watched Bottle Rocket several times. It is funny. I just read a poll that the majority of women like Owen Wilson better (more hunky, whatever), but I prefer Luke.