Monday, May 05, 2008

WWJD?

Could anything else possibly be happening on Friday, June 6th? Because if it is, I need to know about it now.

I usually don't work on Fridays, but something special is happening at work on June 6th, and I've been asked to attend. In addition, I'll be in summer school, and June 6th marks the 4th week out of 5. In 5 weeks, we have 10 class sessions. For each class session missed, 10% of our grade will be docked. Also on June 6th is Grace's "Kindergarten Graduation" ceremony. On top of that, I just found out that Johnny's Spanish For Fun Graduation Ceremony is on the same freakin day. Work, school, 2 graduations...all on the same day at the same time. What to do, what to do. Go ahead, invite me to something else that day between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM. Go ahead. I dare you.

WWJD?

No comments: