Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Funny (Funnier to us than to you!)

My Mom
by Grace

My mom is 35 years old, and weighs about 59 pounds. She works at the Foundation where she meets somebody and talks to them about working. I know she loves me because she likes to play with me. My favorite food that mom cooks is pasta, and her favorite food is peanuts. Mom makes me happy when she reads me stories. She loves to type on the computer when she has free time. If I had a million dollars, I would buy her some make-up. My mom thinks the best thing about being a mom is taking me on a beach trip.

My Dad
by Grace

My dad is 12 years old and about 10 feet tall. I know my dad loves me because he tucks me into bed. My dad's favorite sport is baseball and his favorite food is macaroni. He loves to go to "Spanish For Fun." I know my dad loves being a dad because he's big and he is happy. If my dad could buy anything he wanted, I think he would buy some glasses. My favorite thing to do with him is go to his work!

4 comments:

peb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
peb said...

That seems pretty accurate to me.

Bird Spot said...

59 pounds? Accurate? You say the sweetest things. Don't know WHERE she came up with the idea that I loved peanuts. David seeming 12 y/o old 10 feet tall? Yeah, pretty accurate.

Jen said...

Make-up and glasses...that's just too sweet and too funny.