Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I Love You, Too

My immune system is like mush these days and I'm picking up every virus that blows over my flip-flopped feet. I've recently missed several big events that I really wanted to go to but couldn't because my body was screaming out, "DON'T DO IT!! STAY HOME AND REST INSTEAD!!" One of these events was seeing Grace sing in church this past Sunday. David took the kids and while there, Johnny wrote me a love note tucked inside a tiny offering envelope. Here it is:



To borrow a phrase from dooce, if you don't currently have a four-year-old, I highly recommend going out and getting one right away. I love you, too, Johnny.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

4 yr. olds are indeed awesome.

actually, from late 3 to early 5 is a good stretch.

Bird Spot said...

So with Johnny not turning 5 until the last day of July, we still have some golden time.