Thursday, August 02, 2007

Bird and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

They've been working on replacing the 12 air-handling units in the building where I work. The work started on July 18, and on that day, all the A/C units were disconnected. Slowly over the past 2 1/2 weeks, the A/C units have been coming back on-line. There's one remaining unit to fix. Guess whose office that last remaining unit cools? That's right--I personally haven't had A/C at work since July 17. I got home today and David had the air set on 80. It felt like the North Pole.

I think I accidentally washed my hair with conditioner this morning. So, I "shampooed" it with conditioner, and then I conditioned it with conditioner. I'm having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad hair day.

My tuition bill is due tomorrow and for the last several weeks I've been seeking out various loans that will aid me in paying the $3,000 bill. For one semester. I re-read some of my MSW materials today and saw that the estimate for tuition and fees for first-year, distance-ed (meaning Part-Time), in-state students is roughly $2,700 for the year. When I inquired about this, I received an e-mail back saying they think I'm an out-of-state student.

Now I have to get that straightened out, pay my tuition bill, do a little music and storytime session at the kids' school and take Grace to 2 therapy sessions tomorrow. (It would have been 3 sessions, but one was canceled, thank God).

I think I'll move to Australia.

No comments: