Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Coming Soon...

I promise to write something when I get the time...I'm consumed with a summer school class, Adult Health and Mental Health Disorders, and studying about mood disorders is truly giving me a mood disorder.

Gotta buckle down tomorrow and Thursday. My super-cool cousin from Oakland came over for dinner tonight and my dad arrives Thursday night in time for the two graduations this Friday.

Other things of interest going on this week: I don't have high levels of heavy metals after all (but it took a LONG time to have this reported to me...apparently the hold up was that my check arrived saturated in urine when I mailed in the pee sample and the bank refused to cash it).

My friend GT invited me to a 5-day long early bird yoga camp this week, M-F, 6:30-8:30 AM. Today was my first day and OMG, it was intense. Tomorrow morning I'm going back for seconds.

Stay tuned!!!

No comments: