Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Recent Updates

1.) Thanks to all my loyal informants (5 in all) that gave me the bad news throughout the day that the Raleigh Van Halen show this Friday has been canceled, wait, postponed, until April 13th. Perhaps the most touching was my dad finding out and not being able to bear telling me, so he had Kate do it. But by then I had already known for hours. I found that kind of cute and quite frankly, a little pitiful. If only that was the worst news I'd get all week.

2.) For those of you who heard about the ASU lock-down and wondered if any of my family members were affected, they were. My brother was in the fitness center when it all happened and was led to a secret room for over an hour. Turns out the gunman story was a hoax. I'm not sure what's real anymore. I'm even wondering if the hoax is a hoax. When David heard that the alleged gunman was wearing a Pink Floyd t-shirt and a black ski mask he was like, "Well that describes half the people in Boone."

No comments: