Thursday, October 04, 2007

Look What I Just Got Invited To...

So, my sister has a relatively new job (2 months) and she's still surprised by little things her company does to build morale. Like this December event that she invited me to. How in the world could I turn this down?

Kate's Annual Company Meeting:

December 16th and 17th at the Grove Park Inn Resort and Spa in Asheville, NC.

December 16th:
4:00pm – Check-in at the Grove Park
5:30pm – Candlelight Tour and Dinner at the Biltmore

December 17th:
8:30am – Free time for me, company meeting for Kate
12:00pm – Enjoy the Grove Park, Shopping, and Spa
5:30pm – Reception, Dinner, and Dancing

Her company is taking care of everything except any shopping and spa treatments! They even have kids' activities lined up Sunday from 5:00-10:00 PM and Monday from 8:00 AM-10:00 PM, if I were to bring kids. But I'm not planning on it.

3 comments:

peb said...

I just got back from the Grove Park for a conference and let me tell you it is sweet.

Bird Spot said...

Did you stay in the haunted room??

peb said...

No, I actually didn't stay in the GPI. I just went there during the day for this conference. But when I'm able to afford the $300/night they charge for a room, I'll totally ask for the haunted one.