Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Stuff

Oof, I haven't posted in a week...lots has been going on. Saw Obama at Central, had another paper due, dressed up like a woman from 1899 and did a presentation in class on Katherine Pettit and the founding of Hindman Settlement School in the mountains of Eastern KY. In a sec, I'll drive J to school and then head to Grace's doctor to talk about ADD medication for her (if there ever were a time, the time is now), then I'm going to the Community Shelter with some churchmates to help prepare a meal for the guests. At 1:00 PM I'm going to Grace's school to watch the Kindergarteners do their Thanksgiving Program. Tomorrow we're off to Boone for the day and night to eat T-Giving with my dad at a restaurant. Yes, the plans changed and I'm disappointed. Life goes on. Below is a video from when we went to the State Fair last month...apparently on the busiest day of the fair's history.


No comments: